Keep in Mind
Welcome to Miramar Day Spa. Our professional experts will provide you with the most comfortable and good service. Our goal is to give you a pleasant time and leave happily, please consider a few suggestions below to ensure this.
Our Treatments: Everyone's body type and skin type are different from each other, our experts prepare the care programs that best suit your general health and needs.
Time: We recommend that you come to your appointment session 15 minutes before your appointment time and get ready to relax. When the time of your care comes, your specialist will guide you.
If you arrive late at your appointment, it affects your next maintenance time, the time you arrive late is limited by your care.
• Wearing: Use spa clothes for your comfort. In the locker you will find spa clothes and necessary disposable items prepared for you. You can also use your own swimsuit if you wish.
• Valuable Items: Use keyed lockers to protect your valuables and clothes. It is your responsibility to protect your valuables, Miramar Spa is not responsible for items that have been forgotten or lost.
• Jewelery: Hot, steamy and wet treatments in the spa cause the jewelery to warm up and disturb you, it is recommended to remove all jewelery before the treatments.
• Lens & Makeup: In the spa and skin care, eye lenses and eyelashes can be distorted and make up can be disturbed. Remove the jewelry and lens on you before maintenance. Wipe your makeup to prepare your skin for spa treatments.
• Comfort & Hygiene: A special nano-technological process has been applied to our company to prevent germs, bacteria and fungi, and aromatic anti septic sprays have been offered to your service. Towels are cool in the parts you will use in the spa environment for your own comfort.
• Before Spa and Treatments: For maximum benefit from body and spa treatments, take a shower before and after the care, so minerals and creams on the body are removed. If waxing, epilation, solarium is applied, it is recommended to take a 3-5 day break from your spa treatments. Massage or body peeling are not applied after sunburn.
• Age limit: Spa treatments such as steam, sauna can be challenging for children under the age of 16.
• Nutrition: We recommend you to start the spa treatments at least one hour after eating, we recommend that you consume plenty of water and drinks to prevent thirst in the body.
• General Health: Flu, flu etc. If there is an acute discomfort, we recommend that you cancel your appointment until it gets better. Blood pressure, sugar, etc. Consult your specialist for chronic conditions and other chronic conditions.
• Cancellation of Appointment: We request that you cancel your appointments at least 24 hours in advance. The non-canceled appointment is counted as a session and deducted from your service. Cancellation is required 48 hours before for your group appointments. Cancellations are required 48 hours before in annual appointments. In annual appointments, your specialist will call you and confirm you a week ago.
• General Peace: Please turn off mobile phones or turn them to silent position for your comfort. In the spa and care departments, you are requested not to talk on the phone except in an emergency, keep your phone in the reception section for emergencies, so that your specialist can be contacted when necessary. Not chatting loudly prevents discomfort to the environment.
• Specialist Selection: Although there are specific specialists for each department, in some cases several specialists can offer the same care on different days, while the specialist you want is on another appointment or on the rest day, a different specialist can serve you.
• Complaints and Satisfaction: Please indicate your suggestions and complaints by filling out the forms at the reception so that we can provide you with the best service.
• Payment Methods: You can make your payments by cash or credit card. Please get information from the reception for your payment in installments.
Opening and opening hours
Monday / Saturday: 9.00 - 19.00
Sunday: 11.00 - 18.00
Note: For large groups or on special occasions, services can be provided outside the working hours by appointment.